So here is another reason for me to be happy and cherish the moment. Though I’ve gotten my off but still I’d like make a post about these two gestures of kindness I’ve been embraced with so that I must not be neglecting to this act of love and humbleness.
I really get obliged when some one showers me with kindness and love as it really needs a heart to recognize and acknowledge some one’s efforts.
I am awarded with “THE VERY VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD” by two awesome bloggers. Ajaytao, a very inspiring and amazing fellow blogger alongside the very awesome Miss Shilpi nominated me for this award. I am so very thankful to these two beautiful people who considered my work worthy enough for this kindness and I am much humbled by this gesture of kindness.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I AM HONORED BY YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!
Ok here goes the rules.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 things about me. Ahhhhhhh! I am helpless. Lol. I’ve already said much. Limited editions don’t keep much about their selves. Still, I’ll give it a try.
- I am a very oh-so-social person. I love making friends and interacting. But still, I don’t like myself and my life fluttering much on these social networking sites or perhaps it’s just I am bit stressed now that’s why I keep this view.
- I live in moments and I never want a huge pay back to my lots of love and care and affection I’ve towards my beloveds, but I do expect little deeds every now and then which will remind me I’m loved.
- Sweet Sarcasm is that language I speak time to time just to keep the vibe with in the boundaries. (Don’t get scared, I am very friendly. )
- I believe in respect every where. I cannot respect someone just because of the fact, the person is older in age. It is a pay back. You’ve to respect if you need to be respected.
- I don’t like, “I need you” attitude in my relations with my friends whom I keep in my heart. I believe in that, “I want you” approach which is selfless and unconditional.
- I am sort of a perfectionist in my dealings. Though I am apprehended as the one with quite a serious nature but these are my friends who know how crazy I am. Though my approach towards many things is quite mature and realistic despite being young in age.
- Honesty, Loyalty, Selflessness, Love, Truthfulness and too much Caring are some of the attributes I keep in my personality.
Ok, enough said.
Now, I am supposed to nominate 15 bloggers. And two awards make it a total of 30. Woah! Big deal. So, I’ll rely on the awesome 15 then.
My nominations are:
Please accept and oblige. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL